FOTW Merchandise Co. operates with an overall objective to be a responsible organisation and a reliable business partner.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy covers a very large range of issues such as governance, responsible sourcing, eco-efficiency, environmental management, labour standards and employee and community relations.
We aim to constantly review and adopt innovative working practices to deliver the best results possible whilst managing the business risks.
The main areas where we apply our efforts are:
- We believe our customers value their reputation and have similar ethics to that of FOTW Merchandise Co.
- By adherence to our quality control policy we will minimise the risk of our products or services compromising our customer’s reputation.
- We believe in long term partnerships with the flexibility to respond to the changing needs of our customers.
- We believe in working in partnership with our clients to our mutual benefit.
- We regard suppliers as our partners and work with them to help us achieve our aspirations in the delivery of our products and services.
- We endeavour to source products from ethical businesses with appropriate accreditation and help support those investing in processes to achieve those aims.
- We will monitor supplier performance and promise to discuss any issues in a timely manner.
- As an established and respected business we are proud of our experienced, motivated and committed team.
- We acknowledge that the success of our business relies upon the quality and enthusiasm of all our staff.
- All employees are issued with a manual outlining the Company’s policies to provide clear and fair terms of employment.
- Ongoing training is provided internally and externally to promote continual personal and professional development.
- We ensure that our employees are protected through the operation of a safe working environment.
Our Commitment to the Environment
FOTW Merchandise Co. takes a responsible position, assessing and managing our activities that contribute to climate change as well as adopting new processes and working methods to improve our environmental performance by reducing our energy consumption, waste management, recycling and reduction of emissions.
Our objective is to minimise the impact of our business on the environment and actively support both UK and overseas environmental and ecological projects. These core values illustrate our commitment to the Low Carbon Economy. We actively share this enthusiasm with all our customers and suppliers to encourage similar activities.
Our Involvement with Local Communities
- We operate responsibly at our location to meet legal business requirements.
- We encourage recruitment of skilled local people where practicable to do so.
- We support local charities and associations through a number of events or practices where practicable to do so. Pasque Charity, Hexton Fete.
- We foster close relationships with local schools to provide work experience projects.
In support of these CSR principles, we manage our impact in accordance with the following policies and documentation:
- Health & Safety Policy
- Company Handbook
- Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Environmental Policy
We will actively monitor this policy and reserve the right to review and amend where necessary to set targets and objectives for continual improvement.